Toro 26 in. (66 cm) Power Max® 826 OAE Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower
- Self-Propelled – Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Triggerless Steering – No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Night Vision – Your visibility will never be clearer with the LED headlight.
- Stay the Course – Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Power Up – Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Single Hand Chute Control – Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Clear More – The 26-inch-wide clearing width allows you to clear more snow, faster.
- Features Double the Strength – Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break.
- Built to Last -Built to Last. Dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy duty handles, steel chute and 15” tires.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device’s app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to’s, and more.
Tackle tough snow projects with speed and ease thanks to the Power Max® 826 OAE. A 252cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine powers the blower, and with a 26-inch-wide clearing width and 20 inch intake height, you’ll be back to playing in the snow in no time. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Give your arm muscles a break with self-propelled automatic steering for smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System measures snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. Equipped with a hardened gears in your auger gearbox – there are no shear pins to replace. Instead, if the auger hits hard material, the engine will stall to prevent damage. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro’s 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you’re prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
Storage dimensions: 56 in x 27.8 in x 43.5 in (142.2 cm x 70.6 cm x 110.5 cm).
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our view our Fuel Fact Tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.