Toro 28 in. (71 cm) Power TRX HD Commercial Snow Blower 1428 OHXE
- Unmatched Stability – Track driven allows you to clear snow from tough terrain and steep slopes.
- Smooth Handling and Low Maintenance – Hydrostatic transmission for self-propelled operation, increased stability, and smoother handling.
- Total Speed Control – Change your speed on the go with Infinitely Variable Speed.
- Powered Precision Moves. – Powered with Toro’s king, a 420cc engine, and controlled with power steering for smooth, tight turns.
- Adjust with Ease. – With the push of a lever, adjust your housing up for climbing and transport, flat to blow snow off a driveway.
- Tackle Cold Nights With Ease. – You’re all in for the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Single Hand Chute Control – Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course – Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device’s app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to’s, and more.
Defrost an army of Frosties with this snow-destroying 420cc, two stage, 4-cycle Toro® premium TRX snow blower. Bust open a path 28 inches wide and 21 inches deep, while tossing snow an impressive 60+ feet. Tracks provide increased stability for use on the toughest slopes and steepest terrain.
Start up with one-push, electric start precision for the serious snowbound jobs on long driveways, up slopes and through the depths of winter.
Power steer your work with tight-turn ease on heavy-duty tracks, and cast-iron skids with drift cutters. Our hydrostatic transmission adjusts speed on the fly with one-handed operation. Power up, power down with infinitely variable speed control.
Stay in motion with Toro’s Quick-Adjust auger housing lever to help you scale steep inclines, shift flat to clear along gravel or pavement, and shift down to dig into snow removal. Stay clog-free with our Anti-Clogging System. Stay durable with our hardened gears and commercial-grade no-shear pins gearbox. Stay in charge with our Quick Stick® control for quick and effortless steel chute and double deflector adjustment.
A bit more for Frosty to worry about: commercial-duty handle, LED headlight, hand warmers, and a 5-year limited residential and 1 year commercial warranty. May the best snowman win.
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.