Toro 32 in. (81 cm) Power TRX HD 1432 OHXE Commercial Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower
- Unmatched Stability – Track driven allows you to clear snow from tough terrain and steep slopes.
- Smooth Handling and Low Maintenance – Hydrostatic transmission for self-propelled operation, increased stability, and smoother handling.
- Total Speed Control – Change your speed on the go with Infinitely Variable Speed.
- Powered Precision Moves. – Powered with Toro’s king, a 420cc engine, and controlled with power steering for smooth, tight turns.
- Adjust with Ease. – With the push of a lever, adjust your housing up for climbing and transport, flat to blow snow off a driveway.
- Tackle Cold Nights With Ease. – You’re all in for the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Single Hand Chute Control – Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course – Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device’s app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to’s, and more.
- Horizon360® Business Management Software. Work More Efficiently. Run More Profitably.
Make sure your boots are tied on tight, because this 420cc, two stage, 4-cycle Toro® premium TRX snow blower is going to knock them off. Winter gets out of your way as you throw snow 60+ feet and construct a road 32 inches wide by 21 inches deep. It all starts with single-button, electric start. This is our biggest engine for your biggest, snowiest jobs on long driveways, up slopes and through the teeth of winter.
It’s all about power, including power steering with tight-turn ease on heavy-duty tracks, and cast-iron skids with drift cutters. Engineered with a hydrostatic transmission that adjusts speed on the go with one-handed operation. Power up, power down with infinitely variable speed control.
Our Quick-Adjust auger housing lever keeps you climbing steep inclines, shifting to flat along gravel or pavement, and shifting down to dig into deep snow.
Our Anti-Clogging System keeps you moving forward without interruption. Our hardened gears and commercial-grade gearbox is without the need for shear pins but packed with life-long durability. Our Quick Stick® control gives you instant and effortless steel chute and double deflector adjustment.
Hang onto your boots, there’s more: commercial-duty handle, hand warmers, LED headlight and a 5-year limited residential and 1 year commercial warranty. Give winter the Toro® boot.
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.