Toro 32 in. (81 cm) Power Max HD 1232 OHXE Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower
- Power Up – You’ll enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 375cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Precision Moves. – Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering clearing snow 32 in. wide and 21 in. deep
- Self-Propelled – Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Tackle Cold Nights with Ease – Keep your fingers toasty and enjoy a brighter and broader view with hand warmers and LED headlight.
- Single Hand Chute Control – Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course – Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Features Double the Strength – Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break.
- Tight Spaces? – Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device’s app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to’s, and more.
Take control of big snow jobs this winter with the Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE with 375cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine. A 32 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height can plow through the deepest snow and blow it over 55 feet. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with self-propelled power steering. Hand warmers and headlights are standard. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with commercial-grade auger gearbox. If auger hits hard material, the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. And with Toro’s 3-year limited warranty you can rest easy knowing that you’re prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
Storage dimensions are 62 in. x 33.5 in. x 44.5 in. (158 cm in. x 85 cm x 113 cm).
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.