Toro 28 in. (71 cm) Power Max® HD 1428 OHXE Commercial Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower
- Step Up to the Big Leagues – Outlast the competition with commercial-grade features for added durability.
- Power Up. Enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 420cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Self-Propelled – Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Tackle Cold Nights with Ease – Keep your fingers toasty and enjoy a brighter and broader view with hand warmers and LED headlight.
- Single Hand Chute Control – Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course – Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Precision Moves. – Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering clearing snow 32 in. wide and 21 in. deep
- Features Double the Strength – Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device’s app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to’s, and more.
Blow through deep snow with ease with the Power Max® HD 1428 OHXE with 420cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine. A 28 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height with drift breakers can plow through the deepest snow and blow it up to 60 feet. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allows the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with self-propelled power steering.This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage 1 or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease. Hand warmers and headlights are standard. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with hardened gears and commercial-grade auger gearbox. And with Toro’s 3-year limited warranty you can rest easy knowing that you’re prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it..
Storage dimensions are 62 in. x 29.5 in. x 44.5 in. (158 cm in. x 75 cm x 113 cm).
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.